Wednesday, December 14, 2011

It's About Time

     Let me start by saying, I am no professional. I am a writer. I am a high school English tutor. In about a year, I'm hoping to be a high school English teacher. But by no means does any of this make me an expert on the subject of writing. As a matter of fact, I often have questions, myself.
     I've discovered that everytime I need information about writing, I have to hunt for hours through pages and pages of blogs and articles. Most either don't give the specific information that I need or they give it in such a confusing, muddled, and technical manner that I can't understand it. Somehow, I don't think it should be that hard to write.
     I think it's about time someone assembled some quick and simple answers to questions about writing. Whether it's about formatting a manuscript or formatting an academic paper, how to organize a research paper or storyboard a novel, I've already done all the research. Over the next few weeks, I'll be trying to compile a list of all the information I've always wanted to know or am commonly asked. And if you have any questions, please ask them. If you want to know, chances are other people do to. I might not know the answer, but I bet someone else does.
So, let's start writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment